Friday, August 05, 2005

Taking a moment to blog...

So, why do people have to vent? I'm not complaining, I'm a venter myself. I guess a better question would be, why are people stupid and cause people to vent? So to shorten it, Why are people stupid? That's the question of the day. Why are people stupid? Don't get me wrong, I'm a stupid person sometimes, but not as stupid as others. For instance, when you are driving down the road and someone isn't really staying in their lane and you finally get enough space to pass them, you notice that they are talking on a cell phone or doing their makeup, I've even seen people reading a book or newspaper. Anyway, that's the stupid I am talking about. People who do things that interupt what we think should be normal and it causes the nerves to boil and then we vent. Venting is great though, espically to someone who has seen that same tard on the road. It helps to get a good laugh at others expense sometimes. Anyway, I haven't vented today, it's been a pretty good day, but I'm pretty sure that by the time we reach the end of the day, I'll have done it at least once. That's all, this moment has turned into quite a break here at work.

No comments: