Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just Another Day

So today, I woke up, after sleeping pretty crappy last night, it was noisy around our house and we sleep with our windows open. Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling pretty good, not too tired, not extremely awake, but in a good mood. When I left I had a bit of bounce in my step as if today was going to be a good day. So far it's working out pretty good. Started to do Weight Watchers with my wife, well kind of, she's paying for it and I'm just eating what she eats for the most part. Maybe I'll get skinny too. You never can tell if you don't sign up but I'm going to wait a few months and then maybe I'll sign up. Anyway, the day isn't half over and I'm already 3/5 of the way to my point total that I made up for myself. We'll have to see what happens. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that at this moment in time, the day is going pretty good and looks to be headed in that direction.

I started reading a book today called, Dark Force Rising, it's by Timothy Zahn and it is part of the Star Wars books. It's pretty good, it's #2 in a 3 book series. I think I'll finish that and then start on Robert Jordan again. Well that's about it for now. Laters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That series is really good. I've got others if you are interested. There is a whole continuation of the Star Wars universe that I can loan you if you want.