Thursday, March 27, 2008

Catching up a little...



I just wanted to touch base and fill you all in on the past few things have happened that I had talked about that I would blog on. The first is my poor puppy. This is Wash the day of or the day after his surgery. We had him wear this for about 7 days where we didn't take it off. One night it rained and I went out to get him out of the rain and he had found a way to get into the dog house. It was kind of funny. He's a good dog. This coming Wednesday, he is graduating from his beginning dog training.

There are some other things that I was going to blog about, but I'm tired and I have a huge headache, so I am going to go to bed. Keighlee is being mean to everyone so I'm going to go put her to sleep and fall asleep myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does he get the Disney channel with that thing?