Monday, March 10, 2008

Looking Back

So I'm going through some of the pictures that I have on my external hard drive and came across one that is cute and brought back a bunch of memories. Knowing Bree now and seeing this, we should have seen the signs of the trouble to come.



This picture was taken after a trip to Mirror Lake in the Uinta's. We decided to walk a little bit around the lake and the kids got really close and we told them to stay away. The two older ones did a good job at it, the younger one, Bree at the time, didn't. She fell into the lake and got soaked. We put Jarik's sweatshirt on her to keep her warm. She is mischievous and the smirk on her face shows that she had a lot planned for the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kids are fun aren't they? My trouble maker is Jayna. Boy do I have some stories of her misadventures and she's only 4.