Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Feature...

So I've been thinking of ways to make Whadda Blog more fun. One way is to introduce new features every once in a while. So, I was thinking about that the other day and came to the conclusion that I'll try to do something new on a regular basis. The question for the new feature is does it become regular or a returning favorite, like the McRib at McDonald's. So today, I'm going to introduce a new feature but I'm still working on finding something that will be great. The new feature is going to be a cousin to the Song of the Day, Video of the ...(don't know yet).

I listen to music throughout the day and since I work on computers, I like to take a break here and there and watch a music video on Launch. So I'm currently looking for a video that will be a good fit for the day and will introduce this new segment with a bang. So until I find the video that I am looking for, enjoy reading B's post Giving Away America which can be found on Whadda Blog as well as Thoughts from the Clan, which is where the link goes, on WordPress.

1 comment:

Chels said...

Nice new feature. Pshaw