Monday, March 31, 2008

I Love Having Fun...

All 3 of you that read this blog know me pretty well. I'm a pretty good person to be around, I think anyway. (No smart ass comments please) Yesterday my wife let me know that I'm a ham and stuff like that when we get around people. I don't like to be the center of attention, but can get to that point pretty quick. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but if I annoy you...deal with it. HAHA. Just kidding, just ignore me like you have up until this point.

Anyway, one of the funnest things I like doing is messing with my wife's head. You know playing jokes on her, getting her all worked up. She gets frustrated with me because she has a hard time getting me to fall for her antics when she is always falling for mine. Well hunnee, I just wanted to tell you that I have plans set in motion for your 30th birthday present already. I'm so excited for it and it will be a good one. The nice part about telling you this now, is that it will eat at you until the end of July when you get to that big 30.

Again, having fun can go multiple ways, either being a ham in groups of people or messing with peoples heads, having fun is the way to go.

4 comments:

Melony said...

This is just diabolical...LOL Don't worry Chels..30 isn't that bad...and if Tracey really has something planned I am sure it will be awesome...right???? LOL

Unknown said...

Who are you kidding? You love to be center of attention. Granted, most of the time it is in competition with your sister just to tick her off but that spills over into other non-Nicole events.

Chels said...

Tracy you are such a jerk. I'll just forget about it, I won't ask you about it or anything and then your little mind game won't work :D

Melony said...

sorry I spelled your name wrong Tracy...duh!