Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm First!!!!

Driving is so much fun. You get to see how stupid people really are. Truly, they are morons. I'm not saying I'm a perfect driver, far from it, but I do realize that I'm not the only one on the road and that I may own a small part of it through my taxes, but I'm not the only one.

I've been thinking about drivers and blogging about them for quite some time. There are so many different aspects of driving that I could touch on in the way of "this really bugs me". I could probably write an entire book on it, maybe entitle it something like "Stupid Human Tricks - The Driver's Edition."

I can't say I haven't done some really stupid things driving, mostly from not paying as close attention to the road as I should but I don't blatantly do idiotic things. Anyway, post any examples of things that really bug you about other drivers.

One of my favorites is the people who, knowing a lane is going to end, try to get as far ahead as possible. They will push ahead just one more car as if that will make all of the difference in the world in their travel time if they just get ahead of that one more person.

Another one that I like are the people that speed up as you are coming onto the freeway. They ride the right lane and even though, at current proper speeds, you will come out ahead of them, decide that they want to go from 65mph to 100mph just to make sure that you are behind them. Instead of moving over or allowing you just to merge, they get to the point where they almost force you off the road because you ran out of lane and they are right in the way.

Idiots!!! Anyway, what is your favorite "quirk" about drivers?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I feel it important to point out that if you are trying to get away from someone after flipping them off, you can drive as stupid as needs be. You know like going straight from the right hand lane just as the light turns green. It was perfect timing, don't you thing B?

Unknown said...

lol... I forgot about that. That was a lot of fun..