Saturday, March 08, 2008

Song Of The Day - March 8, 2008

Well it's Saturday and I haven't been listening to a lot of music so it was hard to pick the song for the day. So as we were driving home from getting some dinner, which means we were lazy today, I realized what I was going to pick for the Song of the Day.

Today's Song of the Day is the theme song for the hit NBC comedy show, The Office. Chels and I watched the first 3 seasons of The Office on Netflix, the part where you can watch the shows on your PC. They have really annoying commercials on the radio for it. So we finished up season 3 today and started watching season 4 on NBC.com. We are somewhat new fans to the show and can't wait for the show to continue on April 10th. So as lame as that may be, that is my pick for the Song of the Day.

2 comments:

Chels said...

LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

The Office is sooooo cool. I need to start watching Season 4. Have you seen the original British version? Very funny if you like British comedies.