Monday, March 24, 2008

Stick with what you know....

I know that there are some people or organizations out there that think they can improve on a good thing or that can combine two different ideas to create a bigger and better idea but I'm here to tell you, not always is that the case.

For those of you that don't know, I like candy. Maybe not as much as Fez but close. I like chocolate the most usually when it encompasses some nuts, nugget, or cookie of some sort. I also like other things that are not chocolate like Mike and Ike's or Skittles. These do not necessarily go together well.

I purchased a "NEW!" Chocolate Mix of Skittles. I just have to say that I'm not impressed. I like Skittles a lot but I don' think I would buy these ever again. Anyway, just wanted to offer a candy review and to tell the MARS company, let's not screw up a good thing by trying to improve what doesn't need to be improved, OK?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You know Dr. Pepper just did a new flavor that is way off the beaten path. Diet Chocolate Cherry Dr. Pepper. They did well with the Cherry Vanilla DP, but this new flavor is way off the mark.