Monday, March 10, 2008

Song Of The Day - March 9, 2008

How do you pick the Song of the Day? That is a question that I can hear you all asking yourself, but are afraid to ask because you think it is a stupid question. No, not necessarily a stupid question, more like a stupid response. I really don't have any real reasons behind it, a lot of times it is just saying in five clicks on random in iTunes, that will be the Song of the Day. So today, because I've been sick in bed all day, I'm going to do the three click on random and the third song will be the Song of the Day.

Today's Song of the Day, randomly picked, is called "Delirium Tremens" by an Irish singer named Chrisy Moore. This song isn't in iTunes to buy. I bought this album while on my LDS mission there about 10 plus years ago. This whole album is good and if you know me and would like to hear more, please let me know.

No comments: