Friday, March 07, 2008

Song Of The Day - March 7, 2008

This was one of my favorite things to do when I wrote in this blog regularly. I'm going to start it up again...just for kicks. The song of the day is one that is put together just to give you a good song that may describe the kind of day I'm having or a song that just sounded good to me in my iTunes library. I have just under 3100 songs in my library and they are all pretty good, except for most of the Neil Diamond, that was bought for my wife.

So today's song is by Rascal Flatts. Reasons why, I wish I was going to their concert, except I'm too cheap to buy tickets. It's a good song for the weekend. The song is "Life Is a Highway" from Cars. In the iTunes store this is listed as their top selling song and is a good one.

That is the song of the day...take it or leave it.

2 comments:

Melony said...

Just so everyone knows...this song is actually by Tom Cochrane...It was #6 on Bilboard in 1992..personally, I think his original track is better than Rascal Flatts cover..although I do love Rascal Flatts...anyway...check it out on Youtube if you don't remember it..like I do. I had the album...Mad Mad World! LOL

Tracy said...

Thanks for pointing that out Melony. I was thinking it was a remake though I didn't want to go through the work of figuring it out.