Thursday, March 20, 2008

Video of the Day - March 20th

So the winner for the first video of the day is Brad Paisley - Letter To Me



The reason I picked this video is because with the changes of seasons happening today, it always takes me back to times in my life. Whenever I hear this song I think if I could really do this, what would the letter say. I know that would be messing with the time space continuum but, it could be worth it. I think that I'd write this letter and never send it because I'd get done and realize that though I've had some things in my past that I'd like to remove, I think I've gone through all of them for a purpose...to make me, me.

So as spring starts today and you start all the major cleaning with the windows open, think of the times that you've had and think of the times that are still to come.

1 comment:

Chels said...

Awesome video! I love this song.